Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

LILLOT jewelry trunk show on Saturday


LILLOT jewelry trunk show
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
Come out on Saturday to check out all the latest from LILLOT - cash only

Lilli says:

I'm having my first trunkshow this Saturday to reveal my newest LILLOT creations, a preview of my upcoming collection of german expressionism inspired cocktail rings, earhooks, and other adornments. In the spirit of Carnival, there will be Brazilian cocktails, dancing in the streets (that is if you're so full of caipirinhas) and a big 30-50% off sale on one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home