Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Birthday ACT-I-VATE + open bar tonight


Happy Birthday ACT-I-VATE
Originally uploaded by burningdove.
There's even a cupcake on this illustration by Dan Goldman and Chip Zdarsky. Whether you just want to indulge in the open bar from 6-7 and/or are totally into the cool comics ACT-I-VATE serves up online, check it out. I'll be there for a little while starting at 7.

In the words of Jahfurry:

www.ACT-I-VATE.com IS A LABORATORY FOR A CABAL OF CARTOONISTS PLUGGIN IN AND GIVING YOU FREE ONLINE SERIALIZED GRAPHIC NOVELS AS THEY CREATE THEM...IN SURREAL TIME


ACT-I-VATE 's First ACT-1-VERSARY Party
Feb 1, 2007
The Village Pourhouse
64 Third Avenue (@11th Street)
New York City
OPEN BAR 6-7pm

Check out an interview about ACT-I-VATE at Newsarama

You can also add ACT-I-VATE on MySpace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home