Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Big in Kentucky

Tamara Ikenberg of The Courier-Journal in Louisville, Kentucky interviewed me this week about cupcakes, Carrie Bradshaw, what my parents think of my work, and my Valentine's Day plans: (thanks to THS alum Joe Grossberg for connecting us):

If smart, sexy women and cupcakes are your cup of tea, then Rachel Kramer Bussel is the sweetheart for you. The former Village Voice "Lusty Lady" columnist, erotica essayist and editor of the essay collections "He's on Top" and "She's on Top," due out later this month, has become a leading authority on cupcakes. We talked to Bussell about frosting, faux sex columnist Carrie Bradshaw and feeling pressured on V-Day.

Read the whole thing

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home