Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 08, 2007

Party on Wednesday for Gregory Gilderman's book She's the One



Greg's isn't the first book I've blurbed, but it's the first big one. I know I'm a complete dork, but seeing my name in the Riverhead catalog gave me quite the thrill. I know next year my name will be in the Bantam catalog, but that is still so utterly terrifying on some level to me I'm not quite thinking about it. Novel via baby steps is my plan. Anyway, I am slowly starting to learn the art of the blurb, which will come in handy when I'm the needy writer in search of blurbs. The best part is that I'm getting to read some fabulous books I might not have come across otherwise. Here's what I wrote, and a condensed version is on the back cover of She's the One. Now, I can't say I always take my own (or Greg's) advice, but that's another story.

I learned a lot about guys and what they want in their relationship from She's The One. With his typically witty style, Greg opens the door to the male mind and tells it like it is. Reading this will make you forget about the little things and focus on being yourself, the girl he really wants to be with, rather than some fantasy, idealized woman who barely resembles you. Greg will have you laughing out loud as you nod along, recognizing mistakes you've made along the way. No
games, no drama, no disguises—being "the one" is about being your fabulous, sexy, lusty self and Greg leads you down that path with humor, humility, his own embarrassing stories and, most of all, honesty. Like all the girl talk you have with your friends, but from a guy!


Now my good friend Nichelle is organizing a book party this Wednesday, January 10th. Details below, visit the LetsMeetOut.com to RSVP:

Book reading and signing.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
7:00 - 9:00 PM
Alibi
116 Mac Dougal Street

Pre-register and receive a free drink!

Relationship columnist and all-around funny guy Gregory Gilderman has come to a startling conclusion: Yes, men want a woman who's sexy and smart. But just as women do, guys also want kindness, affection, and support. This self-help/humor book takes the guesswork out of figuring it all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home