Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm a memoir junkie, as proven by Memoirville.com

Some of you may have already read it, but if not (or you want to read it again cause you're wacky like that), check out my first contribution to the wonderful Memoirville.com, my interview with Single Mom Seeking author Rachel Sarah, very ably edited by Rachel Fershleiser. I will be doing some original interviews for Memoirville soon, with Grant Stoddard (Working Stiff), David Matthews (Ace of Spades) and hopefully Rebecca Walker (whose Baby Love: Choosing Motherhood After a Lifetime of Ambvialence looks right up my alley).

Also, you can hang with all three Rachels, Larry Smith, Jeff Newelt and many other fascinating people tomorrow night after In The Flesh at Sutra for the SMITH magazine party. My only regret is that I can't be there for the entire SMITH party but I've learned that NYC is a busy place and sometimes one has to forgo one coole vent for another. Or combine the two as we're gonna do tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home