Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, December 01, 2006

NYC $pread magazine party tonight


NYC $pread magazine party tonight
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
$pread magazine is having a party tonight. It's on the late side and I have my cupcake panel at 11, but that's not why I'm not going. Under the circumstances, I just can't deal. But I'm sure it'll be fun and I totally support $pread. Will get into this another time. I am still all about the whore pride (wow, I feel so much older than I was when I wrote that), but my heart's pretty broken at the moment and I just need to deal with that. I may make a very rare trip to The Magician. Sometimes, even amidst weekend utter madness, when you're down you need bloggers to revive you.

NYC $pread Party!
Friday, December 1st, 11pm - 4am
The Delancey (downstairs), 168 Delancey Street
$7 ($5 for sex workers)

That's right, we're back! It's been way too long since we partied in New York. So we're re-launching our fall issue. Party with $pread and our friends and co-hosts, Hot Lunch NYC, (and if you haven't yet) get your copy of 'The Relationships Issue'!

Performances by Nicky Click, Rose Wood, Sir Loins & The Coxx. DJ sets by Lambchop, Sir Loins and David Dancer. Hosted by Topher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home