Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Magazines' sex issues??

If you work at a magazine or happen to know when any magazines (local or national) are doing their sex issues and could let me know (and I'd be extra grateful if you know who's handling it), that'd be fabulous. rachelkb at gmail.com

I'm trying to drum up some publicity for all the books I have out this year, which kinda makes my head spin: First-Timers, Glamour Girls, Ultimate Undies, Sexiest Soles, Secret Slaves, Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z, and Caught Looking. (Yes, I'm a little nuts, the schedule will not be so packed going forward.) Speaking of which, my edits are overdue so I must go work my red pen and then I can settle in and write some more smut, perhaps while I watch Julie Johnson, which I just rented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home