Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 14, 2006

Double dose of bondage story excerpts



Secret Slaves: Erotic Stories of Bondage

Want to be tied up with tantalizing tales of beautiful bondage? Do handcuffs have a trusty place next to your bed? Does a coil of rope or the crack of a whip make you quiver with desire? Here are thirty sizzling stories to satisfy your desires.


Buy the book to read the rest of these hot stories!

From "Knit One and Tie Me Up, Too" by Kristina Wright

Becca squirmed and panted under my gentle touch, trying to maneuver so I would touch more. "You're making me crazy," she said, her voice heavy with a mixture of arousal and annoyance. "Touch me."

I smacked the inside of her thigh and she gasped, more from the surprise of the contact than any real pain. "I'm in charge, remember?"

"Yes, ma'am," she breathed.

"Good girl."

If I'd had more self-control, I would have continued teasing Becca for a while, but I wanted to touch her as badly as she wanted to be touched. Still, it wouldn't do to give in too much. I knew I could get her off quickly, and myself, too, but I wanted to build the anticipation. For both of us.

I leaned over her, running my fingers along her lips. She kissed my fingertips eagerly. "Suck," I said, sliding my index finger between her lips.

Obediently, Becca sucked. I slid my middle finger into her mouth and she kept sucking. I pulled my fingers free from her mouth and ran my wet fingertips over her nipple. She gasped and arched her back and I did the same to the other nipple. Back and forth, I stroked her pale pink nipples until they were hard and she was whimpering.

"More," she whispered. "Please."

"More?"

She nodded.


---------------------------------------------------------------

From "Prix Fixe" by Riain Grey

My slave is so beautiful, kneeling in front of me, but I try not to let her know it. I just take the drink and give her my cock to suck, her face wild, her hands fluttering to stroke my thighs and balls. I let her suck for awhile, knowing the pleasure it brings her, before moving my attention to the fat dildo she has in her ass, the base peeking out shyly.

She jumps a little when I address her, lost as she is in the moment. I can tell how uncomfortable she is, and yet how excited, how proud she is to be owned this way and to do as I bid her. I pitch my voice as softly as I can while I torment her with hard truths about herself, watching her wriggle and writhe in dismay. Funny that this foreign thing, this plastic device, could have such power, and yet we are both swept away by it.

I grab the dildo, forcing it into her again and again as she cries out beneath me. Her ass is hungry and offers no resistance; as I fuck her I listen to her mews of delight and feel almost dizzy with my own lust. I want to put my cock there, instead, and spurt my come into my slave, my darling girl, my most precious possession.

When she starts to come, when her whispers become grunts, I am ready. She doesn't see the bowl I slip under her, so that her boy-come squirts into it hot and slick. She bucks and squirms, her face glorious and her mouth making words she hardly knows she speaks, begging to be fucked and filled, taken and torn. The words twist in her mouth, fierce and enraged with her need. She gives a final gasp and I whisk the bowl out of her sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home