Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, July 03, 2006

Blowjobs, interrupted

More on the great blowjob debate of 2006 from a friend:

Even the women you've quoted and linked to who love to give head seem
to say it has to do with power and giving pleasure. And sure, that's
fun, but doesn't anyone besides me just love the actual sucking of the
actual cock? Penises are nifty. When I see a nice one, I just wanna
lick it. No one says that guys suck on nipples just to give the woman
pleasure; they do it because they dig boobies. Same phenomenon. You
know when a guy takes off his shirt and he has a beautiful body, or
awesome sixpack, or perfect little happy trail, you wanna lick it?
Right? Not for him, for you. I dig cocks. They are nice and I like to
lick them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home