Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The art of the erotic cake





Jessica Cutler posted a hilarious phone call about ordering an erotic cake from Masturbakers. They have some great-looking ones - I like the dommed-up one and the nippled ones. I think I've had ass cakes from them at 2 of Tristan Taormino's movie release parties (see one of them above, that photo by Paul Sarkis).

But for me, when I need/want a dirty cake, I go to Moist and Tasty. Or even a non-dirty cake. She's so creative (Depends and a disco ball and so much more - check out her site for all the pretty, yummy pics) and fun and is pretty kick-ass in many other areas too. And now she has a blog called Where The Hot Boys Are! Not sure if it's okay for me to snag it so click here to check out some boob-on-boob-cake action.

The real question is...who's making erotic cupcakes??? I'd obviously be first in line to buy them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home