Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 16, 2006

First-Timers hits bookstores April 10th!

Just got the good word that early copies of my anthology First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening are in, and the book hits stores April 10th! Woo-hoo! You can pre-order it now on Amazon, and let me just be immodest for a second and say it's got a really stellar, fabulous lineup and is really diverse - there's strangers, pickups, trannies, kink, fisting, and much more!

First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening

First-Timers: True Stories of Lesbian Awakening



If you're a reporter, book reviewer, podcaster, blogger who covers books, etc., and are interested in getting a review copy, I'll see what I can do (they may be limited in number), but write to me at rachelkb at gmail.com and tell me your:

Name, Publication, Title, Mailing address, and anything else I should know about you/the publication

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home